E Playlist 6
1.Amy Winehouse - Tears Dry On Their Own (Alix Alvarez Sole Channel Mix)
2.Chocalate - Ritmo De La Noche 2007 (Latin House Mix)
3.Tribalishious - Underground Sound (Tribalishious Chant Mix)
Dmitrij Filatov - Esche Odin Den' (Aurosonic Remix)
4.Hoxton Whores, Gavin Lampitt - Fusion (Hoxton Whores Remix)
5.Cerf Mitiska and Jaren - Saved Again (Oringal Mix)
6.Gabriel & Dresden - Tracking Treasure Down (KYau & Albert Mix)
7.ATB with Heather Nova - Renegade (Ronski Speed Remix)
8.Paul Maddox Pres. Olive Grooves - Feeling 94 (Flash Harry Remix)
The Beach and Tia - Suntan (Accapella)
9.Massive Djs - Calling Your Name (P.h.a.t.t. Remix)
To Listen:
Luck-E Playlist 7
01.Secret Stealth - Hooked On You
02.Aris and Allis - Volume 11 (Original Mix)
03.X-Rate - How Do You Like Your Sex (Antoine v.s. Mad Mark Straight Remix)
04.Booty Luv - Boogie 2nite (Carloss Da Silva Remix)
05.Ninelives the Cat- Dog Food (Santos Pool Pet Remix)
06.Dada feat. Sandy Rivera - Lollipop (The Drill Remix)
07.Woody B feat. Brent St. Clair - Holdin On (Club Mix)
08.Monako - Saxo Anthem (Extended Vocal Mix)
09.No Tone feat. Inusa - Life is Love (Nerios Dub Worm Mix)
10.Bob Sinclar feat. Steve Edwards and Pitbull - World Hold On (Children of the Sky)
11.Liz Kay - Castles in the Sky (Sunset Crew Mix)
To Listen:
I will edit this post about more recent issues. But right now, I have to rush to prepare my labs.
-------------------------------
Edit:
It's been awhile. I would like to start up by advertising an event in which I will be DJing at.
If the fonts are too small for you in the picture. You can click on the picture and a enlarged version will pop out. =) I will be using the Serato Scratch System to DJ for this ball. It will be really fun. My first attempt to dip into the Digital DJ era!

It will be a fun event! Lotsa pictures will be taken. (A rare occasion to catch me in my PJs! It's frankly my first major club activity after 2 years of studying in Monash University. Haha. I would like to give credits to Melissa for asking me to do this job. I needed the promo badly! =P Recent weeks have seen people moving from Friendster to Facebook as "Facebook is the fad now wad" ~ Toy-kia. Haha. I loved the way she puts it. I should also thank Kelly Miyuki for being my first friend on Facebook! It's an honour! Haha. I have recently set up this To Be Prowled list. To See who should I prowl on this summer. =) Don't worry ladies, it's only down to one. I am not giving out any clues. =P. O and talking about Facebook, I have set up a group under my name. So that I could promote to my friends my DJ Sets as well. Haha, I needed to create the inner circle first yeah? O and I had my first 'fan mail' on Facebook! How wicked is that! It turns out to be my DJ Buddy's friend hahahha. Poor Wayne, did she send you a mail? =P
My DJ buddy (DJ Mystikal) from Sydney has extended his hands to invite me to DJ @ a possible underground party in Sydney somewhere in March, details are still being finalised. Readers living in Sydney who's interesting in finding out who's he can head down to 'One Home Club' near the Darling Harbour. Sydney Here I Come! RAWR!

Meanwhile to show gradtitude, I will be linking his latest mix, 'Spring Trance Mix 2007' it's available for download by clicking at the link. Check it out!

No comments:
Post a Comment