Tracklisting are as follows:
Andrew E - Morning Fool.
Mike Nichol - Morning Kiss (Original Mix)
Kyau & Albert - Always A Fool (Club Mix)
Andrew E - Get Alive.
Paul Van Dyk - Get Back (Album Version)
Sound Fiction feat. Kate Cameron - Alive (Mike Shivers Catching Sun Remix)
Sound Fiction feat. Kate Cameron - Alive (Dmitri Filotov Remix)
Sound Fiction feat. Kate Cameron - Alive (Vadim Soloviev Dub)
I have no idea why I am doing this instead of my weekly radioshow E playlist. Maybe it's because I was dogged down by flu this weekend and is unable to commit. I have to admit the reason why I was dogged down by flu is because my increasing stress in my studies and my relationship with my girlfriend which is beginning to cause some problems. I have some mid semester tests and assignments due this week which are going to cause some problems to my already lacking sleeping schedule. I suddenly feel like eating Unagi Don.
I am currently also assisting MUMSU with their planning of their ball by digging out equipment rentals they need for their ball. I believe I have a better knowledge in this area compared to normal committee members. So that's why I jumped at this chance to help when Melissa asked me to. She asked me whether i wanted to be the DJ for that night. I think i need to dig into Hip Hop and RnB rather fast if i need to make it for the ball. Maybe a Hip Hop DJ can lend me his tracklist? =) Westwood is really greedy. He only shows half on the songs he plays on Radio 1 and it's proving to be quite a hard task especially me being so busy.
I have completed E Playlist 5. I know i vowed to make it better. But I actually thought it was slightly worse than 4.2 I was acutally inspired to make mash ups and hence I was abit too key restricted in the planning of my set and I tried to squeese 15 tracks into 60 mins. So it does sounds abit rojak. OMG I do sound hungry. 24 hours maccas later.

E Playlist 5
Featured Artist - Paul Van Dyk
ATB with Heather Nova- Renegade 4A
Paul Van Dyk - Another Sunday 3A
Paul Van Dyk - Talk In Grey 2B
John Hujibers - Wanting You (Mikka Leinonen Remix) 3A
Andrew E - Get Alive. 6A
Haris C - Without You (Original Mix) 8A
Paul Van Dyk - Let Go 8A
The Thrillseekers - Take Me Away (Full Breakfast Mix) 8A
Terk Dawm - Barent Blue (Tom Colontonio Remix) 9A
Galen Behr feat. Elle - Weak (Vocal Club Mix) 10A
Paul Van Dyk - Haunted 10A
Andrew E - Morning Fool. 11A
Robert Miles - Fable 2007 (Electro Mix) 11B
Paul Van Dyk - White Lies (L.A Mix) 12A
Haji and Emmanuel feat. Robert Owens - If Only 12A
Axwell, Ingrosso, Angello, Laidback, Luke - Get Dumb 11A
Those are the tracklisting of E Playlist 5. It has a rather dark starting which sorta explains my mood at the moment. The set gets clearer and brighter and harder and then it slowly goes back into house towards the end. It's abit anti climax, but I want to experiment how it like. As you can see there are alot of Paul Van Dyk songs inside. Thats because his album was just released last week and I was so tempted to do it on 4.2 however I did not had enough airtime on 4.2. Still loads of good songs on Paul Van Dyk's In Between Album.

I think I will blog a new post once a week that way it will be better and correspond to my music releases. Toodles.
-----------------
At this point of blogging, i am comtemplating about doing my assignment given by a certain lecturer.

That's Him.
I would firstly like to say foremost that I look up to him and the area of specialization that he is into, and I do see that area as an area of specialiaty which I am working hard to, however what he did today somewhat changed my impression. It's really disappointing. I was sick through the weekend (3 days) but I only see the doc and had an MC on friday. (1 day). I think the doctor made a mistake in the MC by not including the TO date when the MC expires..so it's From (last friday's date) to ____________. and he thought it was really ridiculous and he flung that sheet of paper across his desk to me. With the things I am going through I think a one day MC is surely an underestimation, I deserve a week's MC. Maybe counsellors give MCs as well? The thing was that I didn't even wrote that MC, the doctor did! What I didn't do however was to finish the assignment in advance and I was left rushing complaining over the one day extension that he has approved for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment