Monday, April 21, 2008

Updates, Updates!

I wouldn't say this is a dead blog. Because I just updated it! Thanks for checking me up. I adore you =) It's been 2 months since my last update. I apologise. I guess i couldn't live up to my once a month post as promised. I shall spend a few minutes here highlighting what have been going through my life.
Most recently, my remix of Anorexia (original by DJ Hadi) has been released by Beatworks Records. It is selling on Beatport at the moment. So those who wants to support me. Please do so. =) Just search 'Andrew Eimmer' under artist. On top of that i am facing the mid semester blues. It's that time of the semester when I get never ending assignments and mid semester thrown at me like no one's business. Multiply that by 1.25 as i am doing 5 units in university as compared to an average of 4 units done by an average student. Really beginning to wonder how Gary did 6 units a semester. 5 is already super busy. Couple that with my Volleyball training sessions. O Yeah, i have been elected the Programming Director this year for my uni's Radio Monash. However the studios have been down. So I am happy in a way since I have lesser stuff to do. Been involving myself as a soundman for worships for ocf and going to urban life as well so it's pretty hectic. I have a Planetuni camp coming up this weekend. Looking forward to it. =) Sorry would love to make this post longer however i guess i have run out of time.

Let you guys know more next time prolly with pictures. =)

1 comment:

Pimpleonmyass said...

hihi~ u r tagged to do a quiz.. go check it out in my blog.. cheers =)