Saturday, June 21, 2008

Post Exam Post!

Ok I think I have finally finished my examinations. For the semester, I have ridiculously failed one unit due to the fact that I have missed my lecturer's email saying that he was not putting up the formula sheet. But I guess the rest will work out fine. It's not safe to say that my other units are safe but I would put it 50/50 and that's not all. I have a 8k (but recently reduced to 5-6k) word report due on the last day of my examinations period. It would be cruel to say that it is an easy task as I would be probably putting much lesser effort than my partner (Khalif) He's a hell of a partner and with David (our awesome supervisor) It really takes the stress off the unit sometimes. Maybe I am better off doing Geography. haha. David was suggesting a while ago that we could publish a paper together. That really blew me open left right center! Imagine a telecommunication engineering student's name of a geography reasearch paper that professors in the field are gonna dig. It really blew me open left right center!

Things to look up come winter holidays! I will be DJing at Monash After Exam Party (probably) on June 26th (Thursday) @ Royal Melbourne Hotel. Set times and confirmation are still being sorted up by MSA. But one thing for sure is that things will be much more organised this time with MSA taking our specialised genres into consideration. I will also be attending winter camp as well with it looks like LUOlipop (the winter camp chair) has dropped some devotional at my mailbox. i was like omg hahaha kinda suprised. Now I have homework even after my exams well done! OK i wouldn't consider it homework but still its soemthing to do. Many of my friends are going to Sydney this winter holiday for Hillsongs Conference. For me I guess its time I give my turntables a much needed tending too. I have also managed to borrow a guitar from my friend who is heading back to Singapore. How wicked. All I need is a midi controller and it would be awesome! Hm.... I wonder whether a synthesizer would be better. But yeah I am looking forward to go a little bit into the production side of things so expect awesomeness! Maybe I will work on another remix for Beatworks or for TID. Strangely that's all I have planned right now. Maybe I will do some impromptu road trip with my friends. Well you never know. My car needs a good run. And my CD Player/Radio Died today in my car. It reminded me that I need to service my car. So I guess I will sort it out as well.

One thing is hindering me. Petrol Prices! Ok I am a Malaysian but I am not bickering much about the 40% price hike. However Prices has been increasing alarmly of late. Predictions say that it will hit 2$AUD per liter at the end of the year. that's 6RM/liter and it's a hell lot than 2.7RM prices in Malaysia. So one thing. Learn to Cope with it!

No comments: