Thanks for checking in on this blog regularly. How's your Christmas holidays? I have almost been back for 1 month and I have done some interesting stuff met some interesting new friends. I think this summer holiday is proving very fulfilling indeed. As compared to the last one. Been into the music scene quite a bit these few weeks. Was @ Transmission, Zoukout, and Transense. I couldn't hope for more. Cheers to my friends for meeting me. Ardi and Alvin for planning respective outing on my busy behalf, Dr. Yap for making himself free and for jamming sessions almost every few weeks and sacrificing some dating time. *winks* and all those whom I have met so far! Thanks Isaring for the book that you gave me for my birthday present!
Christmas sees me going to a number of places.
21st of December (Friday) sees an interesting competition between Zouk & MOS in the form of Progressions (Yukun & P@T) vs David Morales (Club FG).
Saturday sees Me & Waynes & Friends messing up the Doctor's house, Mahjong, Settlers, Club/Bar, Dinner (not unnecessarily in that order). Maybe We'll check out Scratch Meister DJ QBert @ Zouk and DJ Shellsuit @ Phuture. However MOS offers Godwin & Enrique C in Disco Digitale, pumping out Techno/Tech House.
Sunday is Christmas Play and last minute shopping time with St. Wai Yin.
Monday (eve) and Tuesday (Xmas) is family time. However I would love to head to Zouk on Monday as they will be bringing down the house with Flashover Label Manager, Ferry Corsten.
Sadly, I would be free on the 26th and 27th. Fill those days up people!
I have also completed my rework of my earlier remix of DJ Hadi - Anorexia. A sample would be available at the link before for download. It will be signed by BeatWorks (Italy) and it is due for International Release in June/July 2008.


DJ Hadi - Anorexia (Andrew Eimmer Remix)
On the sidenote was also downloading Cally Cage's CG2 from her mix page. I have to admit the page looks abit misleading. My mumma walked in when i was checking that site on. It almost look like i was caught in the act!
Was reading on ITM forums that Earthcore ditched Nick Sentience a few weeks before the gig. Its a real pity because I am a real fan of Nick Sentience. There was interestingly a video on the ITM forum a day later showing how Nick and fellow James Lawson rocked the stage @ Camden Palace in London in November earlier in the year. The mix is also available up for download here. He also blew the the dancefloor apart with his start at TW11. It's available here. Enjoy the video embed below!

No comments:
Post a Comment