After 1 whole month of break on Radio Monash, due to school commitment and event commitment, I have finally come out with the much anticipated E Playlist 8. This is a 2 hours special mix featuring Most of the House Tracks Played at the Entrance leading up to the start of the MUMSU Ball. So for those came up to me and said they like my type of music. Here's a chance to keep them! Unfortunately, I have to say that the mixing techniques are slightly different as i tend to make it more refined on Ableton and more wicked Live. The tracklist has also been concealed deliberately so those artist who are claiming copyrights: don't worry I am not selling them. =P I am only showcasing it. =)
The second segment features a more old skool collection of trance and a few new and yet progressive tracks and the mix of course ends with a high note with LA2DC by Jennings & Hemstock. This track has seriously been the pick of the month for me. Really wicked track that wooed me over when I first heard it over Radio 1.
Overall the mix seems to be alright except some volume control in some areas. Track selection is OK mainly due to the fact that I didn't use MixedInKey and I was following the order that the tracks were being played. Most of the songs were chosen live based on insinct hence I would like to say, I am working hard on track selections. =) I will upload it on imeem.com in due time when my internet speed gets back on track in a few days.
To Listen:
Track production wise: Hadi is still sorting out the business with Beatworks. I hope it will get released because I think it's awesome. I am currently working on a new melody to go well with my new track. I have snitched a few samples from the recording session I had with Grace, including her screwing up. (Opps lets pray she don't see this, since she doesn't reply me on MSN anyway). Anyway it's all good sound. I would expect to work seriously on this track after my exams as exam looms so ETA is around late November, early December. For friends and concerned family members reading this, I am staying to 22nd November as this will allow me time alone to work on my track, use up my internet bandwidth (with full privacy!), and idle myself away until my friends from Singapore finish their exams in their respective unis.
A big shoutout to Dada (who blogs up to 3 times a day OMG!) ,her pretty cousin Yeng (who have been keeping me company online) and Kelly Miyuki (whose latest post on her long hair is outrageously hilarious). All 3 chics above have been inspiration for me to carry on blogging and it's interesting to read their blog. Not to forget Mr. Chubby.Chubby.Cheek (Alvin Ong)! OMG! How did you manage to come out with such an act cute URL!
In RWC (Road Worthy Certificate), the ABs got knocked out by lowly France and It's making a few of my friends go shouting 'referee kayu!' However the sadist me saw that coming. =P
A noteworthy incident that happened was that I headed for a fieldtrip to Aspendale to check out the CSIRO there. To me it was only a change of environment as we were made to sit in the lecture theature there and made to attend 1.5 hours of extra lecutre sessions. The tour was brief and it didn't show any process going on. Mostly view charts around the building, BORING! But the highlight was before that I think. I got out of my studio to find Terry's Camry leveled to the ground. On a closer inspection, all four of his tyres has been punctured. The other two Echo's on the property also had cases of puncutred tyres. Thankfully I drive a Commodore! Seems that who ever was doing it was Anti-Toyota. Word around was that the culprit hit 8 properties on the entire street. OMG he's on a rampage. I hope you accidentally stab yourself with that knife. =) Kudos for Terry to dealing with the situation calmly. He rang his old man up who in turned patched his car and Amy's up. That's some quick work! They were back running when I got back from the field trip. And after that we went for yum cha at Imperial Kingdom. I think we should avoid that place next time. I think other places are prolly better. I saw this chic that entered this restaurant just as we were about to leave but o well. =)
I would like to extend my sincere gratitude to my one-time supper mate: Janet. I would like to say foremost that we did had our problems when we were working for the ball but I think it's over now. Certainly enjoyed myself that night. Thanks for taking your time off your diet and spending your last dollars on that supper. I certainly hope it isn't the last! Or else i would be confined to Maccas or KFC everynight!
I can't wait for my internet connection to get back! So that I can get back to Stargate Atlantis which just started airing and Heroes (when i have the time). When is 24 coming out? =P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment