Friday, August 10, 2007

Blogging is Sinful!

Yes it's sinful. =) It takes up so much of your time. My last long post took up like 2-3 hours of my time and I had to stay up until the wee hours of the morning to make it to the length that I would like it to be. However, tonight is not the case. Sorry but I don't have the time to do that. Cos there's this ball going down in Brighton. (Monash Multicultural Night). and no I am not going to balls cos I have decided that it's a waste of money. Cos guys have to dress up and such. My last one turned out to be pretty bad. However I am going to the after-party which is at this club called 'Seven' Heaven. OK I really added the heaven at the back. It's going to be another night of RnB and Hippidee Hop. I will be going with the party girl Mel whose hopefully has a fun group of friends along. I am not gonna party too hard. Cos I can't drink and drive. Neither does the music seem to get me going.


O Yeah that's the dancefloor which alot of people will be grazing. And there's the decks which I hope I will be standing behind in a Harddance Club.

Incidentally, I have decided to be brave and take up the task of being a radio DJ this semester in Radio Monash. It's nothing cool. I would believe that it's halfway between my bed rooming and DJing in clubs. A little promotion doesn't kill. But sometimes it does kill when you have the timeslot of every Wednesday 10AM. Who will listen to trance/hard dance in the morning. I reckon they need coffee than a douf douf behind their head. So sometimes I find selecting my playlist a challenge, a challenge which I enjoy solving. For the first week when I was doing the show, I was a nervous wreck and I had a 10 second gaping pause inbetween my every sentence. However ever since the second show I have been much more relex and I am slowly letting my flair to kick in. I will be listing below the tracklist of my songs that I have played for my 3 radio shows.



A couple of my mates have been telling me to try it on Synth FM the RMIT student radio, that was where Hamish and Andy came from, due to the fact that they broadcast over FM and is able to be tuned in anywhere. But I am abit reluctant to travel to the city every week.

E Playlist 1
The Hits

M People - Excited (Judge Jules Remix) [Hed Kandi]
Moussa Clarke - She Wants Him [Armada]

Rowland & Wright - Hybrid [Six Thirty]

Featured Artist: Stanton Warriors
Claude Vonstroke - Whos Afraid of Detriot (Stanton
Warriors Remix)
Mylo - Drop the Pressure (Stanton Warriors Remix)
Stanton Warriors - Da Virus
Coburn - We Interupt this Program (Stanton Warriors Remix)

The Mix

Tracklist Available Upon Request.



E Playlist 2
Tracklist Available Upon Request.


E Playlist 3

Featured Artist: Krafty Kuts

Joe Jackman - Is She Really Going Out With Him? (A&M) / Deekline & Ed Solo feat. DJ Assault - One in the Front (Accapella) (Rat)

Coburn - We Interupt This Program (Stanton Warriors Remix) (DATA)

Krafty Kuts - Freakshow (Vip Remix) (Against the Grain

Wolfgang - Not in Love (Not True) (Hypnote Recordings)

Sunfreakz feat. Andrea Britton - Counting Down the Days (Axwell Vocal Mix) (Oxyd)

Deepest Blue - Give it Away (Ministry of Sound/Data)

Dogzilla - Frozen (Vocal Mix) (Maelstrom Records)

Syna - Do You Feel (Lume Remix) (Finity Recordings)

Filo & Peri - Anthem (Original Vocal Remix) (Vandit)

Olly Perris - PSS-21 (Jody 6 Remix) (Addiction Digital)

Dougal & Gammer - Heaven On
Earth (Technikal Remix) (Frantic)

Andy Whitley & Matt Lee - Everybody's Free (Frantic)

Jody 6 - Test Pilot (Original Mix) (Jody 6)

To Listen:






I would like to apologise for the tardiness in my tracklist format and I will keep it constant for the next publishing. I am also pleased to say that I am one step closer to finding out the identity of the girl in my last post. One of my friends just told me last night that she's called Flora, a girl from Hong Kong! I even have her room number! Sweet. =) For those who are interested. Please PM me. On a sidenote for those wondering why I have not been blogging for these few weeks, my excuse is because my girlfriend was around and I couldn't have the space I needed to while I blog. I like to blog alone. But we enjoyed ourselves in Brisbane quite a lot. I would love to share more however I need to hit the showers. All ready for Seven!

No comments: