It's in the middle of the examination period and I am busy doing something else. Something that I should have done long time ago. I am facing the repercussion of leaving things late again. What I am actually referring to is planning my girlfriend's and my trip over to Brisbane and to Gold Coast. At this point of publishing, I am still facing a few uncertainties with regarding to our accommodation in Gold Coast. I have gone through a selective few hotels in the region that are slightly pricier but they all seem to be 1 or 2 km away from the 'ideal' location.
Secondly I would also like to apologise for the excessive links I have made in my previous post. I guess I was carried away trying to my my blog look colorful with my 'link colors'. It's quite interesting really when I was going to wikipedia to search a couple of definitions. Some how the technical definitions tend to stray from what we intend for it to mean.
Anyway, I would like to thank my friends (Angie and Terry) for being curious and attending to this blog. I admit: I am an attention seeker. Thats why I blog. I find myself nudging every other people on MSN if i have something to say to anybody. The funny thing is recently I have been getting the attention of some unknown people on friendster. Some people just wanted to add me as their friend (things like this never happened before) and there's a certain Al. who's been really friendly and sending me Smiles because we have a common music taste. O well. I have been planning for 2-3 days. I think i need a break.
I am off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment