Saturday, February 14, 2009

XxX III

Hi xXx!

Putting CNY aside, I have recently been reading or rather, just started a fantasy series. by L.E. Modesitt. 'the magic of recluse' thats the book title. Its actually the first time i am reading something seriously for 10 years. OK 'seriously' actualli meant completion. I haven;'t completed a book for 10 years not even the bible nor my coursebooks! Just rekindled the interest by talking with a new found friend. Cos I have been hanging around the people from the other cluster from planetshakers, my home church. So its like meeting a whole new circle of friends! I notice that you read quite a fair bit as well no?

Just bought an iPhone! was considering that against the Nokia E71 but the E71 doesn't have a proper audio headphone jack so =( i chose the extremely more expensive one. That was just yesterday. Not toying with it =)

Just notice that school is almost starting again. and the news turned my head to victora again. with the bushfires at its worst in its history. i remembered my geog thesis paper was something on studying the aftermath water surface runoff effect of a bushfired water basin. all pretty cool. Its realli tempting for me to read the news and refocus on australia.

No comments: