Sunday, December 28, 2008

XxX II

Hi XxX,

Merry Christmas =)

Remember I was saying i was planning road trips? Well I just went on a 2D / 1N trip along Australia's Great Ocean Road with the overnight @ Port Campbell. The idea actually spawned when I was talking to someone from another center @ convention and found out that she's graduating and have yet to paid the famous 12 apostles a visit. I also wanted to escape abit after the convention and was in the mood for a road trip. Hence we asked a couples of our friends along. They sort of didn't knew each other. (They only knew either me or the girl) However, the result was quite good. The road trip turned up to be quite a success. we surfed we sightsee and we cooked, and we sang and we played. enjoyed each other's company really. was like a new bible study group cell formed. I got people telling me about how 1 night at the accommodation was too short cos they loved it there. but yeah low point was i got fined doing 80km/h at a 60 km/h zone 225$ and 3 demerit points =/ and we were late @ some places so they were closed =/

I am currently planning on revisiting another place: Licola, Vic. (do a google map search ;) ) I was there 3-4 times in my first semester this year cos i did a level 3 unit elective on geography research project dealing in that area. Its quite interesting. would tell u more about it if I do happen to make the trip there.

How's your Christmas 'so you think you can dance' ;) Did it turned out well? (Is there a video I can see? ;])I believe Christmas in ozland is a different kinda thing because they don't celebrate cny and so Christmas becomes a more family gathering thing. Things seemed to be less happening and my church didn't had much things lined up also because they don't have a permanent building. (planetshakers is my church). So they only had a special christmas service. Not so hip like paradise where they have events going on @ the land area around the church.

Boxing day just past. Are u a shopper? ;) Chadstone (much bigger than Marion) was crazy. I went there from 6-9AM and there were already people queueing outside GUESS because it had 50% storewide sales. OH GEE! In total I guess i spent around 300 bucks that day. I shop fast huh ;) (Actualli i went back for round 2 at night 930-midnight) Any happenings in your town?

Oh BTW, I just met Jane and Jezamine cos they came to Melbourne for a visit. Got a book from Jane as christmas present (wow!). I have yet to unwrap it though. I think Cheryl Gan will be coming in early January too so yeah =) Looking forward to that.

Hope your festive season is as good as mine if not better. =)

God Bless!

No comments: