Hi All, its that time of the month again where I choose the top 10 tracks that has been released late last month and early this month. I have also treated myself to purchase 15 tracks online after skipping clubbing yesterday. I have to admit I feel cheated after shopping on tidydigital.com as the quality they provide are 192 kb/s at best. I was bored yesterday and inspired by Nick Sentience's Set and my clubbing & DJing experience in Singapore, I have come out with this E Playlist 10.
E Playlist 10
01. DJ Misjah & DJ Tim - Access (KY Jelly Babies Remix)
02. Nik Denton vs Ben Stevens - Piano Factor
03. BK - Keep Da Music
04. Organ Donors & Vinylgroover - Techno Shock (Original Mix)
05. D4rk - D3mons (Karnage vs Dave Fevah Mix)
06. Paul King - Odyssey Part 2 (Ilogik Paul Janes Remix)
07. Euphony - Carte Blanche
08. Pulser - Cloudwalking (Gaz West Remix)
09. Adrenaline Dept. - U Got 2 be There (2007 Original Rework)
10. Terk Dawn - Barent Blue (Tom Colontonio Remix)
11. Warrior - Warrior (Club Mix)
12. Technikal & Chrysus - Overdue
13. Carl Nicholson - Riccochet (Carl Nicholson vs Sazz Mix)
14. Nick & Sentience & NRG & Paul Glazby - Never Lost His Hostile
15. BK - Badass (James Lawson Remix)
16. Ben Stevens - Super Groover
17.Stimulator - Nostalgia (Original Mix)
18. Kenemy - Pure Intellect (Original Mix)
The Mix is now available here. Download the two parts and extract them on winRar.
Top 10 January Selections
01. Nik Denton vs Ben Stevens - Piano Factor
02. BK - Keep Da Music
03. Paul King - Odyssey Part 2 (Ilogik Paul Janes Remix)
04. Stimulator - Nostalgia (Original Mix)
05. Kenemy - Pure Intellect (Original Mix)
06. Technikal feat. Stace - Northern Lights
07. Ben Stevens - Super Groover
08. Tom Parr - Step A Side
09. Tidy Boys - Swinging
10. Robbie Muir - Music Sounds Better Faster
And that is my top 10 selections for this month. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment