Monday, November 12, 2007

I Heart Andy Whitby and David Dunkerley

I was distracted by facebook again yesterday and I went online to check out my favorite DJ at the moment: Andy Whitby. He's really on fire and his latest video just proves that. Originally I was fascinated with this crowd enduring performances and his transition and effect skills. This video really blew me away. Awesome! I think i watched it at least 10 times and heard that twice as much!



Today was my last paper and the easiest paper I dare say in my university's history. I went into the hall aiming for a 2/40 to pass but OMG! The paper was a 16 choose 8 paper and there were 8 short questions. I spent 5 mins doing each question and in 40 mins I was done! Even before they allowed to let us out! Fair enough, its not a bragging session. There were half of the class which wanted to leave earlier before me but they went to the restroom to burn some time instead. O MAN! Thanks David for such a paper!

I don't know what I should do during my upcoming 10 days of break but I am sure I will find for something to do!

True to my word, I have uploaded the remastered and edited version of my 'E Playlist 9' and it's available for listening below. Enjoy!

No comments: