Hey XxX,
I just left my house to do something interesting yesterday so I will write something about it. Been actually hibernating at home alot due to PCS. Nothing (Not even bible studies live up to the standards of the convention)
Cool. One convention down and one more waiting for you to attend to. How was it? Was it your home church's convention? Tell me more about it ya?
Recently, I have a row of graduations to attend to with my bulk of OCF friends graudating. Yes we are going through a massive transition with alot of people moving on / graduating. I feel like asking myself when's my turn sometimes because I did quite badly last semester and I am very frustrated about it. But yeah it has all gone to pass. For me I am looking forward towards the new semester.
Anyway I felt very ill equipped in term of dresses to graduation (no formal shoes at all) Hence I headed off to Chadstone (your Marion equivalent but much BIGGER, biggest in southern hemisphere in fact) today to shop. Spent like 400 bucks today on Shoes, Watch, Belt, Socks.
Church Cell Meeting was today as well. It was just a short combined meeting as alot of people has gone home for summer. The word was really short and mostly sharing the challenges you faced in 2008 and thanksgiving...and comparision between David / Saul. But anyway, caught up with Daniel. We talked a fair bit. and decided to go ROCK CLIMBING TML (with some other dudes)
Plans for summer holidays: Heading back on early Jan. Before that going places with friends i met in convy, Learning how to play bass guitar. (Hey u play the piano!). Still keen on planning road trips (i have yet to caught my first fish), attending christmas parties/ graduations. And I have to prepare a demo tape really soon in order to myself in the running to be DJing at Host Scheme Night (aka Monash Orientation Night)
How about you take a trip down to Melbourne?
=)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment